Now Linda knows I have two blogs and she turned around and gave the award right back to me for this blog. Ha, sneaky I told ya!
Well thank you Linda. It is appreciated. I will list the 7 things asked for but I will not select 7 more recipients as it was hard enough the last time. Not that there aren't many who deserve it but there are many who have award and tag free blogs.
7 Things About Me
- I am so into genealogy that I will look for stuff for anyone.
- I often solve brick wall in my research in the middle of the night when I roll over in bed.
- I had an uncle who did nothing but research every day in the archives in Ottawa and never shared a word of it with any of the family. (okay not really about me I know)
- I have to use a calculator to work out dates and ages because I can't do math in my head. Even simple ones.
- I proved we were Metis when I did my mother's side of the family. It was not something they were proud of in the past but my sisters and I are very proud.
- I have developed an interest in history since starting genealogy because now I can relate it to real people. I think this is something the schools could use to their advantage.
- I think people who do genealogy are always the most generous, kind people out there. They share such fabulous information and photos with complete strangers. I like to think I am the same.