Either everyone has run out of blog friends to give these to or I am a very lucky blogger. I was given this award by three different people yesterday.
Bill West @ West in New England , Frances @ Branching Out Through The Years and Becky @ Grace and Glory . No technically Bill and Frances gave me the award on my other site Family Trees May Contain Nuts but I will be lazy and write one post to put on both my sites.
As it usually goes with these awards we are required to tell something of ourselves and to pass them on to others. This list is 10 things that make me happy. I will skip over the obvious ones of family and friends and try to come up with some different ones.
- I am happy when the dog does not pee on the floor in front of company.
- I am happy when I am not stopped by a train while on my way to coffee group. This is a bone of contention in our community. I mean I am talking my first cup of coffee for the day here. Move it.
- I am happy when my husband remembers to call after a day of snowmobiling in the mountains to tell me they made it back to the cabin safely. Maybe I should be more worried about getting a phone call in the morning after all these guys have been back at the cabin for the night to make sure they survive the evening festivities.
- I am happy that my sisters can sing just as well as I do. Read this any way you like.
- I am happy when I hear a basketball bouncing either on pavement or in a gym. I don't get that nearly enough anymore.
- I am happy it doesn't snow often here in the Vancouver area. We are not supposed to get much snow here but last year was a doozy, snowing every day for over a month. So far this year we are good. Abnormally high temperatures here yesterday.
- I am happy that I have tall people in my house to reach things for me. Second shelf is too high for me. Of course if these tall people would put things where I can reach them I wouldn't need their help. Hey...it occurs to me that all the alcohol is in the cupboard above the fridge. What's up with that?
- I am happy that I am such a good driver because everyone else out there drives like an idiot.
- I am happy that I have so many unfinished projects in my life because I will have to live forever to get them done.
- I am happy that my family and friends actually know how crazy weird I am and they still love me. I know this because they all emailed me a warning when the government announced they were going to lock up all the crazy weird people in the city. "Run little buddy, run" was what they all said.
- Sandy @ 521 Lake Street
- Gail @ At The Farm
- Joanne @ Cornish Beach Brummie
- Ali @ Fifty & Fabulous
- Lucy @ My Secrets for Happiness
- Roly @ Wheelboy
- Gardening in a Sandbox
- Foley @ Foley's Follies
Hey don't go yet...did you leave me a note?